What is Green Star?
A Green Star rating provides independent verification that a building or community project is sustainable.
Undertaking Green Star certification demonstrates leadership, innovation, environmental stewardship and social responsibility.
Green Star-certified buildings and communities can:
- Lower operating costs
- Increase asset value
- Use 66% less electricity than average Australian
- Use 51% less potable water than if they had been built to meet minimum industry requirements
- Boost productivity by up to 15%
- Produce 62% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than average Australian buildings
- Improve the health and wellbeing of occupants
We are here to help
Green Star assesses and rates buildings, fitouts and communities against a range of environmental impact categories.
Green Star rating tools for individual building and fitout design, construction and operations assess projects for:
- Indoor Environment Quality
- Land Use and Ecology
Green Star assessments generally start at the Development Application stage and continue through to construction. We strive to offer clients a complete understanding of their Green Star rating along with guidance on how to achieve the best results every step of the way.